- Duration: 2 hours
- Starts at the Barnardo Square next to City Hall
- Most popular starting times available online. Other times available for Personalised Private Tours
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live Guide
- Full refund for cancellations with more than 72 hours notice
- Invoice available after tour date
- Maximun capacity: 30 people per tour guide. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Let us know during checkout if travelling with kids, we can adapt the tour to their needs
- School Educational Pack available. Let us know during the checkout process if you are a school group, our agent will contact you once the tour is booked
We can adapt the tour for you, even when booking online! You will be asked some questions during the checkout process to help us better tailor the tour to the needs of your group.
During this two hours condensed route, you’ll wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones.
From the Celts to the Vikings, invaders have tried to tame this wild island, a place of legends, traditions, and folklore. 750 years of resistance and rebellion would culminate in the tragedy of the Easter Rising in the middle of the First World War. Testament to the will of the local people, just a few generations later Dublin is one of the leading business centers of Europe.
Join us as we explore 2,000 years of history. From some of the world’s greatest writers to dramatic and sometimes tragic events through the centuries, Dublin’s main export has been stories and guides are famous for bringing the past to life through their passionate delivery of the history of this vibrant city.
Our recommendation: Highly recommended to join during your first day in the city!
Is your prefered starting time or date not available online? Do you have something more specific in mind? Do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com or check our most popular Personalised Private City Tours here.
Frequent Asked Questions:
- I am travelling alone; can I book a Private Tour?
- Is there a maximum capacity?
Yes, for us to guaranty the quality of the tour, each tour guide can take a maximum of 30 people. Larger groups, can book two Private Tours online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further quotations.
- Start point
- Barnardo Square next to City Hall
This tour covers:
- Dublin Castle
- Dubh Linn
- Viking remains
- Temple Bar
- U2 - Origins of the rock legend
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Chester Beatty Library
- The tour ends outside the Trinity College