Don't waste your New Year's Eve waiting in endless lines or paying for overpriced drinks!
The annual SANDEMANs New Year's Eve Party is back, and we've taken care of the party for you.
Getting in anywhere on the busiest night of the year can be tricky, but we've got you covered with entrance to four great bars and one fantastic club, as well as sorting you out with a free glass of Prosecco on arrival, free half pint of Guinness (or beer) and much more!
Of course, no New Year's Eve in Dublin would be complete without entrance to one of Dublin's biggest nightclubs, so we've taken care of that for you too, all for the unbeatable value of €35.
Don't leave your New Year's Eve in Dublin to chance - join Europe's party experts for a guaranteed great night out with people looking to bring in 2018 in style!
- Start point
- Bad Bobs, 35-37 Essex St E, Dublin 2
- 35-37 Essex St E
New Year's Eve Party 2017/2018:
- Sunday, 31st December
- 7pm, from Bad Bobs, 35-37 Essex Street East
- 4 cool bars and 1 hot club
- Free skip-the-line entry to all venues including one of Dublin's biggest nightclubs: Copper Face Jacks
- Free glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Free half pint of Guinness or beer
- Traditional Irish dancing & live music